Week 2 has passed on my Triple “F” journey and Week 3 has quickly arrived…THANK GOODNESS! There has been more emotional chomping this week than I’ve ever noticed! In the past I would’ve beat myself up so much that I would have just given up. Not this time around. Eating my stress is not bad. Giving into defeat is worse. Even though I indulged in food therapy I also indulged in another type-Music Therapy!
Over the last week I became re-acquainted with my good friend, Touchy Feely. My iPod not only shares her music but her game apps generously. LOL! Seriously, I took this past week to upload tracks that have guided me to become a Triple “F” Threat! I hope you enjoy the songs and add them to your library. Trust, there will be more to come!
Jovette’s FIERCE! FLY! & FABULOUS! Playlist (Volume 1)
- “Flaws and All” by Beyonce
- “Slowly, Surely” by Jill Scott
- “A Woman’s Worth” by Alicia Keys
- “Take Me As I Am” by Mary J. Blige
- “I’m So Famous” by Joi (Triple “F” Theme Song)
- “Possibilities” by Amp Fiddler
- “I’m Good” by The Clipse
- “Stay Fly” (Clean Version) by Three6Mafia
- “On to the Next One” by Jay-Z feat. Swizz Beatz
- “Baby, I’m a Star” by Prince